Apply Now to Study in the UK
With a history of excellence in education and world-class institutions in UK, the number of international students choosing to study in the UK has rapidly grown; With the student admission and Visa system in the UK being constantly updated, our qualified team of expert and Visa Advisors pride themselves in keeping up to date in order to provide the best support for our student
ADMISSION AND VISA APPROVAL
Recently ISSNetwork has more than 98% approval on student admissions and visa in more than 20 countries around the world
Updated: February 11, 20011
ISSNetwork has recently entered into partnership with registered agents in China, India and New-Zealand in order to strengthen our international network and give more options to our students
Updated: January , 21 2011
Study in UK
With a history of excellence in education and world-class universities and
colleges in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the number of
international students choosing to study in the UK has rapidly grown; there are
more than 460,000 international students from more than 180 different countries
studying at UK universities, colleges and schools.With the student Visa
system in the UK being constantly updated,
our Visa Advisors pride themselves in keeping up to date in order to provide the
best Visa support for our student
Tier 4 Student Visas
With the student Admissions and Visa system in the UK being constantly updated, our Visa Advisors pride themselves in keeping up to date in order to provide the best admission and Visa support for our student. ISSNetwork has several years of experience in helping students with UK Universities' admissions and student Visa application. Our qualified network team of expert in admission and Visa Advisors are available to answer any questions regarding your student Visa application or to offer Visa advice on the constantly changing rules and regulationsFrom March 2009 adults wishing to study in the UK must apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa.
While studying in the UK, you will be immersed in English, the international language of business. At the same time, you'll be part of a truly global community: students from more than 180 different countries are currently studying for undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications in the UK. With such fantastic experience behind you, you will be ready to take on the world by the time you finish your course and get the best form of education the world has to offer. Study in the UK also exposes you to a whole lot of international job and business opportunities
The Tier 4 Student Visa service offers overseas
students the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications from reputable and
government approved universities and colleges in the UK. Study
at a UK educational institution and you will be
embarking on a life-long journey, where the skills and experience you learn in
the UK are recognised the world over in industries such as commerce, science,
technology and government.
However, the benefit of studying in the UK under a visa for students is that you will also be permitted to undertake limited employment and extend your visa if your course of study lasts longer than 4 years. Depending on what you have studied, if you want to stay on in the United Kingdom once you have successfully got your qualification, you may be eligible to switch to the Tier 1- Post-Study Work visa.
To be able to travel to the United Kingdom as a general student after the end of March 2009, adult students must pass a points-based assessment and meet the minimum points requirement. The new student route under the points based system introduces five key changes to the current system. Adult students applying to study in the UK must:
- Have a proven track record in studying before coming to the UK.
- Have recognised qualifications equivalent to National Qualification Framework (NQF) in the UK education system.
- Produce evidence of sufficient funds to pass a maintenance test.
- Produce documents used to obtain an offer from the university or college sponsoring, such as qualification certificates.
How many points are required to obtain a student visa under the new Points Based System (PBS)?
You will require 40 points in order to obtain entry clearance as a student under Tier 4 of PBS.
- 30 points will be awarded for a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)along with the original supporting documents (or certified copies) listed.
- 10 points will be awarded for meeting the financial requirements outline by the UK Border Agency
How do I obtain my Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)?You will automatically be issued with your CAS once you have met all of your academic conditions, paid your deposit and submitted a signed Offer Acceptance Form. You will also receive an official receipt for all tuition fees paid to University or Institution
For details of these requirements including the specific types of financial documents which are acceptable, contact ISSNetwork and one of our qualified expert in UK international students matter will be available for advices
What we do during the admission process
In order to complete your admission application efficiently your university offer letter matter will be dealt with as stated below:
· A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances view that each client is as unique as is the case which they bring to us
· Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case We fully advise you both verbally and in writing as to what documents the deliberating authority which is the international admission department will be looking for in support of your application. Your fully qualified caseworker will give you advice tailor made to your admission requirements.
· The completion of your admission application form with an authorized agent Once we have completed the application, we will then proceed to strengthen your case with supporting documents
· Submission of your application Once application and supporting documents are in gathered, your application will be checked by one of our accredited agent authorized by the university and then sent to you to submit to the deliberating body, or alternatively we can take that pressure off you also and lodge the same ourselves.
· Receiving an offer Conditional Acceptance Once the university has received your application and supporting documents, the Admissions Department will review your application. If you meet the entry criteria for that course you have applied for, a conditional offer will be issue. Our team of authorized Agent combine over many years of partnership with university and experience dealing with university application form, to ensure you get the best assistance possible in obtaining your offer letter.
· Accepting the Offer Unconditional offer once the student accepts the admission, he will be required to pay the prescribed deposit as a part of tuition fees, as described in the conditional offer letter. Once the university receive the deposit, they issue an Unconditional Acceptance Letter. This document will enable international students to apply for the UK visa.
· Processing of the fees One of our authorized agent will advise you on how to process your deposit as a part of tuition fees to the university, this will be done in accordance of the university policy and the bank transaction option available
· English Assessment Policy (Students Whose First Language is not English) The university is committed to ensuring that all students have a satisfactory level of English before they issue the CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Study), this also to enable them to succeed in their chosen course, and as a new immigration rule stating students must demonstrate an English Language competency, ISSNetwork could organise an IELTS or TOELF test on your behalf
Dispatch of Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies/ Acceptance Letter Once the deposit paid and the CAS letter ready, it will be send to the student and the visa application can start from there
· Visa Application Process In applying for your visa, you must show the Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) issued by the university. A CAS is a unique reference number which you need to quote on your application form. Our accredited visa advisor partner has several years of experience in helping students with visa support matters, they are there to help throughout the entire process
What we could do for you
As UK network for international student, we will
- Provide all information required about study courses and institution available
- Help you find the institution and location that suits you
- Offer advice about courses and education
- Secure enrolment for you to all universities, colleges, schools and English courses
- Manage fee payments to education institutions
- Organise an IELTS preparation course and Test on your behalf
- Provide you with our network team of experts and international students
- Guide and advice you throughout the preparation of the entire visa application so that it meets current immigration regulations
- Case review by one of our qualified immigration advisors to ensure the success of your application
To Apply for a September 2012 or January 2013 admission, follow the link below and after assessing your case one of our qualified agents will be in touch
Don’t take the risk or costly delay. Get the International Student Support Network on your side. With any queries on UK university admission and Student Visa applications, please contact us and one of our Registered Advisors will get in touch